RV & Tent Site Rentals
Visit Mingus Mountain!
Mingus Mountain RV & Tent Site rentals include RV sites, with and without hookups, and tent camping sites. All site types have a maximum capacity of 10 people per site. Restrooms and showers are available in the Ramada and LaPoint Hall. Only certified service animals are permitted onsite; we are unable to accommodate pets.
RV and tent camping spaces are limited during the summer camp season. Please contact Jonathan Gowan to check availability.
Check-in & Check-out:
Arrival is between 4pm and 9pm; departure is by 11am. If you need accommodations outside of the designated times for check-in or check-out, contact Jonathan Gowan with all requests at least 24 hours before your arrival date.
RV Site with hookups – $30/night
RV Site without Hookups – $20/night
Tent Site – $15/night
** Final payment is due upon arrival at camp. Guests are responsible for all dates reserved, regardless of late arrival or early departure.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures:
- We strongly suggest all individuals who are able and eligible are fully vaccinated. Those who are not vaccinated MUST have a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering that covers your nose and mouth while inside all buildings.
- Groups should avoid interaction with other groups as much as possible.
- We do not require participants within the same family group to social distance or to wear masks when at their designated RV or camp site, however, good hygiene remains critically important (hand washing, cough covering, etc.)
- Group leaders must review the COVID Guidelines and protocols with their family group; these guidelines must be followed by all individuals while at camp.