Family Cabin Rentals
Visit Mingus Mountain!
Winter is the perfect time to book a cozy cabin for a special family weekend away! Mingus Mountain Camp & Retreat Center is excited to share our beautiful property with your family by offering cabin and room rentals Wednesday through Sunday.
Rental options include Retreat Cabins, with a maximum of 12 individuals, and VIP Rooms (hotel room style), with a maximum of 2 individuals; all accommodations include private restrooms. Retreat Cabins include a kitchenette, with refrigerator and microwave, where simple meals can be prepared. VIP Rooms are equipped with minifridge, microwave, and coffee maker.
Grills are available for each rental space; please ask for this when making a reservation. Only certified service animals are permitted onsite; we are unable to accommodate pets. Cabin availability is limited during the summer camp season; please contact Jonathan Gowan for availability.
Check-in & Check-out:
Arrival is between 4pm and 9pm; Departure is by 11am. If you need accommodations for check-in or check-out outside of the designated times, contact Jonathan Gowan with all requests at least 24 hours before your arrival date.
Retreat Cabin – $150/night
VIP Room – $75/night
** Final payment is due upon arrival at camp. Guests are responsible for all dates reserved, regardless of late arrival or early departure.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures:
- We strongly suggest all individuals who are able and eligible are fully vaccinated. Those who are not vaccinated MUST have a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering that covers your nose and mouth while inside all buildings.
- Groups should avoid interaction with other groups as much as possible.
- We do not require participants within the same family group to social distance or to wear masks when in their designated cabin or room, however, good hygiene remains critically important (hand washing, cough covering, etc.)
- Group leaders must review the COVID Guidelines and protocols with their family group; these guidelines must be followed by all individuals while at camp.